Hong Kong. Our growing community of consumer reviewers share their
experiences and opinions from an extensive directory list of companies.
HK Voice Media Ltd ("we","our" or "us") is committed to protecting the privacy of the users who visit our website hk-voice.com. Please read the following policy to understand how your information will be treated. This policy may vary from time to time so please check it regularly.
- email address
(together, the "Information"). It is also intended to assist You in making informed decisions when using our Website and our products and services. Please take a minute to read and understand the policy.
What Information Do We Collect?
When You visit our Website, You may provide us with the following types of information:
- Information, as listed above, that You provide to us on an individual basis during Registration or when posting user reviews or comments in the Forum section of the Website. In addition, if You choose to correspond with us by email, we may retain the content of Your email messages together with Your email address and our responses; and
- usage information collected as You and others browse our Website;
- your preferences and areas of interest as advised by You on registration and;
- information provided by You to us in surveys that we use for research purposes (although You do not have to respond to them).
We maintain the highest standards of security, however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Any transmission is at Your own risk. Once we have received Your Information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
Cookies, in conjunction with our web server’s log files, allow us to calculate the collective number of people visiting our Website and work out which areas of the Website are most popular. This helps us to constantly improve our Website and better serve You, our users.
By continuing to use and browse our website you consent to cookies being used in accordance with our policy. Find out more about our Cookies Policy.
We use "session' cookies which enable You to carry information across pages of the Website and avoid having to re-enter information. Session cookies enable us to compile statistics that help us to understand how the Website is being used and to improve its structure. We also use "persistent" cookies which remain in the cookies file of Your browser for longer and help us to recognise You as a unique visitor to the Website, tailoring the content of certain areas of the Website to offer You content that matches Your preferred interests.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
We use Your Information in the following ways:
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for You and Your computer;
- to notify You about any changes to our service;
- to contact You in accordance with Your authorisation as expressed via ‘opt-ins’ at the point of Registration.
Except as set out below and as expressly authorised by You via"opt-ins" we do not generally disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example we may inform them that 500 men in the Central area have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example Women in Kowloon).
Third-party companies may collect and use information about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
If you require your record to be removed or amended please write to:
HK Voice Media Ltd, 20/F Central Tower, 28 Queen's Road, Central, Hong Kong.
If you have any questions in relation to this policy, please contact us at the above address or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org